Titanium Ingot is a popular product for our domestic market and our ingots are worked to produced finished product for exports, however we have recently starting to export ingots globally to meet the growing return of engineering companies in Europe and the US. We have invested heavily in our smelting capability and our inventory includes a 1 ton, 3 ton and 6 ton vacuum consumable electrode arc furnace along with respectively sized lathes, miller and a double housing planer.
Titanium Ingots are the product of the Kroll process and we manage the production of our titanium ingots from sponge right through to finished ingot. We typically use about 75% of our titanium ingots for use in further down stream mill products including our titanium bars, titanium tubes, titanium sheets, and titanium powder. However as global engineering capabilities have surged so has the demand for our titanium ingots
Our Titanium Ingot Production Capability
- Standard: GB/T 26060-2010, ASTM B977
- Grade: Gr 1- 5, Gr 5, 6, 7, 9, 12, 24, 26, 29, TA1, TA2, TA3, TA4, TA9, TA10, TC4
- Sizes: Diameter 380 – 780 mm
- Monthly Output: 150 tons
Rating: 4.8 / 5 based on 11 customer reviews
Titanium Ingots are a mill product used for downstream processing of titanium and titanium alloy products. We supply titanium ingots to customers internationally who have production plants overseas. Through our experience in titanium ingot production we have gained a reputation as a high quality and highly reliable supplier of titanium ingots.
Table of comparison of titanium grades
- Three-stage automatic weighing and mixing system controlled by computer can greatly improve the chemical uniformity of ingots when used for mixing titanium sponge or titanium sponge and master alloys.
- Standard: ASTM, ASME, AMS, DIN, ISO, JIS
- Designation:Grade 1- Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 7, Grade 9, Grade 11, Grade 12, Grade 23
- Other size and chemical element of ingot are available through discus later if you need Finish surface is as cast or turned.
- Nominal Diamter and weight
- Nominal Diameter : 290 400 500 600 700 800 900 1000
- Nominal Weight(kg): 260 1000 2000 3000 4500 6000 8000 10000
- Diameter Tolerance: +10/-20mm
- Weight Tolerance:-0/+5%
North Steel Co, is a Chinese company.
- We have advance equipment & advanced technology, our own management & QC system.
- Every order comes with a Third party testing report.
- Every products in stock, delivery on time.
Team & Exhibition
Other Titanium Products
Below is a showcase of our other titanium products including the full range of titanium mill products such as titanium bar, titanium sheet, titanium ingot and titanium wire. We also manufacture a number of specialist forged and cast components including tanks, dished heads and valves.