Alongside production of titanium anode we produce a number of titanium anode to EU and US standards. The primary use is in the chemical industry and we have a several global customers who we have supported in establishing and maintaining large petrochemical sites.
Our extensive inventory of machinery and equipment allows us to produce products the widest range of products to meet our clients requirements. We produce to international standards such as ASTM. We offer bars in a number of different surface finishes including pickling, black and sandblasted. The mechanical properties are detailed below and each product set goes through an extensive testing and quality review.
Our Titanium Anode Production Capability
We specialize in manufacturing and developing high-performance, custom designed and cost effective titanium electrodes. We are the leader in the activated titanium anodes industry. Our products include:
- Electro chlorination cell assembly
- Ruthenium-titanium anodes
- Ruthenium-Iridium-Titanium anodes
- Iridium-tantalum-titanium anodes
- Iridium-tin-titanium anodes
- Iridium titanium anodes
- MMO titanium anodes
- DSA titanium anodes
- Titanium leads peroxide anodes
- Platinized Titanium anodes / electrodes
- Titanium electrodes for chlorinator cell (include “reversal” type and “No reversal” type titanium electrodes)
- Rod type: diameter 10~50mm
- Wire type: diameter 0.5~10mm
- Tubular Type: diameter 10~200mm
- Plate Type: thickness 0.5~5mm, size 1*1m
- Mesh Type: thickness 1mm, 1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm, Many specifications of mesh, size 1*1m
Rating: 4.5 / 5 based on 45 customer reviews
Our Titanium anodes have been used in a variety of environments and applications for further information please contact our sales team.
Swimming Pool Disinfection
- Substrate: titanium Grade 1 and Grade 2
- Coating Metal: Platinum or Mixed metal of Ruthenium and Iridium.
- Coated metal content: ≥10g/m2
- Shape: rectangular mesh sheet
- Size of mesh: depends on the chlorion concentration
- Working current: 500~800A/m2
- Temperature: 40~50C
- Chlorion concentration: about 30g/L
- Features: non-soluble, tight adhesion between platinum coating and titanium substrate, high cost performance anode for pure gold and pure cobalt anode, and also used as pure platinum anode.
Sodium Hypochlorite Generator
- Substrate: titanium Grade 1 and Grade 2
- Material: Pure titanium as matrix, coating is Mixed Metal Oxide of Ruthenium, Iridium, Titanium or Mixed Metal Oxide of Ruthenium, Iridium, Stannum
- Technology: Brush painting
- Shape: Tube, sheet, mesh sheet
- Working life: 3+ years
- Electrolyte: Salt water
- Features: Strong bactericidal capacity, No chlorine lost, No harmful gas produced, e.g. chloroform, Anti corrosion, long working life, Keep the operating voltage stable, Saving electricity
- Applications: Sodium Hypochlorite Generator, swimming pool disinfection, etc.
Titanium anode baskets used in titanium electroplating offer increased flow of electrolytes, lower sludge formation and lowered bath contamination. Additional advantages of using titanium basket anodes is uniform current distribution, anode efficiency, durability, uniform anode area, high strength, light weight, on corrosive, less voltage loss, reduced consumption of plating material. The company is engaged in providing high quality Titanium Anode Basket that is especially designed and fabricated to provide high grade service to the clients. We have a large variety of standard anode baskets which are also available in customized production facility to fulfill the requirements of our clients. We offer Titanium Anode Basket at a competitive market price for the clients.
Titanium electrodes, both anodes and cathodes, consist of a basic component, which is responsible for mechanical stability and uniform current distribution. As titanium has all these character, insoluble electrodes are manufactured with titanium as basic component. Occasionally electrodes are also made from Nb, Ta or Zr.
In general, electrodes are available in the form of plate, mesh, rod, wire, ribbon and customs built. Electro catalytically selective electrodes from Ti anode are superior to conventional Nickel, Lead, Lead alloy, Steel, Graphite & Magnetite Electrodes.
As titanium has the leading anti-corrosion (Ipressed Current Cathodic Protection), outstanding physical & mechnical properties mechanical stability and uniform current distribution character,Platinished anodes and MMO (Mixed METAL Oxide) coated anodes are to be manufactured from Titanium for marine ICCP (Impressed Current Cathodic Protection). However, MMO/Platinised Disc & Strip Anodes are developed specifically for protection of Dam and Navigation lock gates. Since our disk anodes are designed to operate in fresh, brackish and seawater environments, it is to be used in other suitable applications include marine structures, water tanks and vessels. With an optional primary seal spacer gasket, it can be used on the inside of pipes, pumps, water tanks or other curved surfaces.